Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've had a lot of jobs.

Here are the ones I can remember:
  1. Weis Markets (grocery store) - cashier
  2. Century 21 Real Estate - receptionist and advertising clerk
  3. Brother's Construction - receptionist and bookkeeper
  4. Fashion Bug - cashier
  5. Avon - representative
  6. My Aunt Lyn's house - taking care of my grandmother who was sick with cancer, and cleaning the house
  7. Hill Cadillac Pontiac Buick GMC - warranty clerk, receptionist, cashier
  8. Barnes & Noble - lead bookseller, music manager
  9. Wyomissing Institute of the Arts - registrar and receptionist
  10. Vision Auto Group - warranty admin.
  11. Heritage Ford - warranty admin. and service writer
  12. Clapp Auto Group - warranty admin.
I feel like I'm forgetting something....
But now, I think I have my favorite job, a nanny for Willow (almost 5) and John Henry (7 months)!



No comments: