Friday, May 1, 2009

Thunder Over Louisville!


Oops, haven't blogged in a while. Like my friend the Ravenous Veg, I thought I'd keep up better! Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote... Rita the Ravenous Veg and her sister came to visit and we went to eat at lovely Louisville vegetarian friendly establishments, went shopping, touring the area that I work, the girls met the little girl and baby boy that I watch, we went to our local Heine Brother's coffee shop, and to Thunder Over Louisville, a HUGE fireworks show on the Ohio River that starts the KY Derby festivities every year. It is famed to one of the biggest fireworks shows in the US, and it's really fun to sit along the banks of the river and watch as they shoot fireworks off the bridge and barges in the middle of the river... It's quite amazing to watch!



No comments: